–>Download your Batch Day Planning Workbook here: Batching with the Small Business Sisterhood
* Goal & Intention Setting
* Content Ideas
* Hashtags 101
* Co-working + Accountability
Free stock photos & backgrounds:
Digital planning tools I love:
FREE Social Media Strategy & Planning Course
Check out the Social Media Strategy & Planning Course inside the Small Business Sisterhood for more tools and ideas. It comes free with a free membership to the Small Business Sisterhood! This course includes:
- Content Marketing 101
- What to Post on Social Media
- Content Planning
- + planning worksheets and calendars
Create an Environment:
- Try a distraction-free app like the Hemingway Editor to help you stay focused while writing.
- Work better in a coffee shop environment? Try Coffitivity for instant ambiance from home.
- Add some ambient music in the background. I like Zenmix or Spotify.
- Make a list of what you could batch [IDEAS: list of quotes to use in graphics, catalogue of stock photos that are on-brand, blog posts, social media post captions, recording video tutorials, editing podcast episodes, Pinterest graphics in Canva, scheduling content, etc.)
- Schedule your batch day & put it on your calendar
- Prep what you will need before you start batching (i.e. hashtag holiday calendar, your goals for the quarter, sign up for a free Canva account, content themes, a plan etc.)
Hashtags can be a great way to boost your visibility. When planning your content, you can take a look at trending hashtags and social media holidays coming up and think of ways to participate.
PRO TIP #1: Make sure the hashtag or hashtag holiday is relevant to your business. If it’s unclear or more of a “get to know me” type post, be sure to make the connection for your audience so they don’t wonder.
PRO TIP #2: Before you jump on a trending hashtag or other social media trend, be sure to do your research. Not all hashtags are good for your brand. And some hashtags come with certain etiquette guidelines you should follow. Do a quick Google search or use Rite Tag or HashAtIt.com to get more information about specific hashtags.
–> FREEBIE: Below is a social media holiday calendar with associated hashtags from HubSpot. Click on the blue plus sign in the bottom right corner to add the calendar to your Google Calendar.