In this day and age, everyone and their dog can build their own website. But not all websites are created equal. Whether you are planning to DIY it or hire someone to create your piece of online real estate, there are many aspects to consider. Lots of them are “nice-to-haves” or options depending on your particular needs. However there are several “must-haves”, regardless of the type of site you want or the business you are in. Some of the points examined below are concrete and easy to implement, while others are a bit more abstract. All of them have the ability to make or break your site’s functionality, usefulness and/or user experience.
- Loved the latest episodeOctober 24, 2021 by MitMitL from Philippines
I'm excited to have discovered this new podcast and have enjoyed the value that it adds in each episode. Thanks for continuing to create such great content
- Amazing Content!April 23, 2021 by megan@podcastingyou from United States
Pepper does such a good job covering a variety of topics. The show is filled with beautiful insights and wit. Her guests offer awesome advice as well. I would recommend this show to anyone looking to be inspired!
- Peeling back the layers of business most people don’t talk aboutFebruary 2, 2021 by Sekenny from United States
This podcast is so insightful and gives you a more holistic and honest view of what its really like to run a business.
- Amazing PodcastMay 24, 2020 by ARich Life -Alisha Richard from United States
So glad I started listening. Great.
- Very encouraging!February 24, 2018 by MrsTWM from United States
I greatly appreciated listening to this podcast and am leaving with great optimism for working on my business